Thursday, May 13, 2010

Little Bits: What Hope Is

I came across this little tidbit and in a way, I have no idea what to make of it and yet I understand it completely...So here's a little something to make you go hmmm. Wherever you are in life, I'm sure you can find meaning in it. Enjoy today and every day...


"There are no shortcuts in life or love. This pain must be felt, the alternative is much worse. It's what makes us special, beautiful, makes us worthy. The pain of how we love. But that pain is accompanied by something else: hope. With your pain there is hope. That is where you are. Somewhere between agony, optimism, and prayer. So, you're human, you're alive, and that's what we have. And we come back again tomorrow to do it all again."


That bitch stole my line,


xoxo

Blackie Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment