Saturday, July 25, 2009

Something worth getting attached to:


E-Dating:
It is impossible in this day and age to not know someone who has tried the internet dating scene. Apparently it's got its benefits.  I have never been able to do it.  It just seems to much like taking out a lonely hearts ad in the newspaper.  But apparently, people are meeting all over the globe via internet, some are having serious relationships and getting married.  I guess the internet just acts as a conduit between two people similar to a friend introducing two friends that she thinks have similar interests and will get on well.  Yet, I'm still not convinced.  But because I'm always up for any kind of challenge, I'm going to sign up for one of these singles sites and there will be reoccurring blogs to update my findings-good thing this blog is anonymous, some guys might get really pissed...

No comments:

Post a Comment